Included in the integration kit
- Integration guide for our integration solutions Hosted-Pages and Server-to-server.
- Integration Checklist
- Recurring payment Implementation guide
- Saved card and one-click payments - quick guide
- Swish set up guide
- Getting started guide
- Key generating tool "key-pair-generator.jar" for generation of private and public keys for you production environment
- Keys for test to use i your test environment
- Coding examples for Java, .Net and php.
Keys and Certificates
For Certificate and Public key, please see links at the bottom of this page.
Swish for eCom
Payment modules for Opensource platforms:
Tips and Tricks
Verifone eCommerce Subsequent charges
It is possible to create subsequent payments with the payment methods that the buyers have saved into Verifone eCommerce system. The process is similar to recurring payments, i.e., first the available payment methods are listed using the server interface method 'list-saved-payment-methods' and then the actual recurring payment is executed with method 'process-payment'.
Payment host address
- https://epayment3.point.fi/pw/payment (inactive) Do not use!.
Links and downloads
- Download Verifone_E-com-integration-kit
- Download eCommerce Vad behöver jag för att starta
- Download eCommerce Integration Checklist
- Download E-COM Certificate and Public key
- Download eCommerce Hosted Pages Interface Reference
- Download eCommerce Hosted pages important notes
- Download eCommerce Server to server Interface Reference
- Download eCommerce Swish setup guide
- Download eCommerce Recurring payment Implementation Guide
- Download eCommerce Saved card and one-click payments quick guide
- Download E-com Magento
- Download E-com Prestashop
- Download E-com Woocommerce